Friday, September 14, 2007

Fruitful steps ahead...

At Work - Time flies in a blink.. been working in Phillip another full month soon. Tried to learn asap as well as studies. but couldn't concentrate both. Luckily, I have a Guru Master who I can "cheng gao". You know i meant you...Yeah, it's you definitely..muckss!!! Although sometimes, the way you teach me very "deep" and from "head to toe". I will try my best to understand. Hopefully this Guru will be always patient to teach me as I'm stil at the surface..not in that "deep" level yet..Need some minutes for me to process your meanings.. Dont angry wo.. "Toh Toh Chi Kau la..Ngo hai mong cha cha ge la"

Friends - Alex koko find me these few days. So where we headed to? Yesterday, we met at plaza sg, having a small talk while enjoed Ajisen ramen. Today, wooww he had a long long mrt journey to my workplace and met me for a lunch nearby. Great!!

For my best girlfren, "I will support your decision. Stay calm & relax to get over it. Love is the feeling we fall in and out off and everytime we fall off, We learn to hold on tighter hoping that next time, we may never have to let go. If you need someone to listen, I will be there for you"

Hope you'll be alright soon..

Hobbies - Not mine. Who's else?? Love was attending Nikon DSLR class now from 7pm to 930pm. We managed to catch up for a quick dinner before he headed for the class held at Fortune Centre (walking distance from our place). Hopefully, he was having a great time there to explore the miracle of photograph. Exciting...waiting him to come back to show me his art pieces that he learnt. Hence, I will grant you to become my personal professional photographer in Cambodia trip soon. hehe..

Love - Superb...always..

Weekends - need to work on Saturday, that's tomolo. Planning to get myself a new scent..Which? DKNY, Giorgio Armani or Ralph Lauren?? have tried Anna Sui, Estee Lauder, Salvatore Ferragamo, Lancome. What's next...

Food - Mooncakes..Mooncakes..I want.. Red bean snowskin.. Also, japanese cuisine please..

Health - Gym..I need a gym..but after I have pass my M6 and finish my japanese language classes..

Interests - want to pamper myself with nice set of mani & pedi..milk bath spa.. *wink*

to be continued...need to do housework *yawn*

No comments: