Thursday, July 3, 2008

1st day Sweet Escape in Paris

Cafe De La Paix

The Arch at Night


Eiffel Tower & Just Me


The Church & My Lovely

Both Lost and trying to figure out the way

He's Lost

Light up a candle and make a wish that "You will always be with me"

Trying to get "S" Hard Rock Cafe Paris shirt

I'm tired... aren't you?

Middle of the street??

Rattouile Paris behind??

He is tall enough but not as tall as the tower

He said,"Lovely, I'm hot hot and very hot!!!"

ME too!

Bleh, I dont think i'm good lookin at map

The Arch

His version "The Arch"

Chanel or LV??

Posing with the traffic light post

His pose...

Posing with his beloved camera Nikon d80

Just arrived Paris..still Fresh enough

Lovely, where should we go?

Lovely, choose either one only...

Kiss Kiss...

Smile..!!!

Our hotel The Westin Paris..cool..!!

1 comment:

ChArLeS Lai said...

Wow..who took those pictures for you..Awesome! Wonderful! Haha..

Is me..! Love, Charles