Tuesday, October 28, 2008

17days to my wedding..gosh! It's coming...

17days - Bride to Be...
how's your preparation? don't look back. Yes I mean you..
hopefully all of us are well prepared for this coming event
be it as your little dress, your fragrance, the hairstyle, or as simple as anything
I'm very glad to meet you all
especially those we have not been catching up for ages
15 nov 08 not only the day you share the happiness and joy for us
also a day for us to be blessed that we are here together!

14th Nov - Hen's Night!
Yes Im really wish to have a party with you gals..
like renting a hotel room, lie on the bed pillow chatting whole night
but I dont have such a long annual leave before my wedding
how I wish I have
so we will do it simple - a dinner then proceed to my house for chit chatting
sleep early to save the energy for the game sessions the next day!

Although, there's quite a number of "busy" gf
I'm really hope they could be here.. be it on the 14th Nov dinner, Sister session or my wedding dinner. do let me know if you can make it at least one..!
I'll be more happy to meet...

As for my 22nd Oct "burrrday"
Yes. my first birthday as Madam Kuan.
no longer a single birthday..hahaha
where we celebrated?
lunch at Spagheddies, movie, pressie (I can guessed it right!)
Next round, I think he will prepare more challenge pressie for me if I'm too wise every years

Then we took a cab. this is out of ordinary.. it's like a Limosine
Huge, Big, and killed my hubby pocket to reach the place $30sgd
so we headed to Two Rochester, the North Border Bar & Grill
http://www.northborder.com.sg/rest.html

we had the best beef "wagyu", baby back ribs, red wine, beer
and not to forget, my hubby had the Chili Ice Cream!!!
ask him for the taste if u wish to know.
I'm unlike him, not adventurous enuf to try.
alright, i will update some picture on my first birthday as a wife to someone.

No comments: