Monday, June 22, 2009

happy weekend...

it's been long time since my last shopping for dress.
and last weekend, i managed to get 4 pieces of pretty nice dresses.
love all the dresses from hula & co.
hope to get it all... greedy me


Yes, got myself a mp3 also.
hence the ipod i'll give back to mu hubby.
how much did i pay for that sweet pinky samsung mp3?
only sgd39 (balance sgd60 use best denki voucher)
i think this was the Third mp3 of my own.


first was the "lou yah one" bought from Sim Lim Sq when i first stepped in singapore
was bought by my hubby, as he knew i was bored during that period.
I was very very happy though, and it was not cheap
i remembered it was around sgd120 for little memory gb.
then, it was spoilt the end.

later, bought one from Creative...given to my dad
now belongs to him liao :)))
and my nintendo belongs to my mum.
think to grab my nintendo back coz here is too boring...

after 3 months in shan road...
lastly back and station at boon keng.
everything is well enough.
the only thing i miss was my gym in california fitness
coz in shan road, i'm able to go gym everyday coz it is just so near.
miss that coz it helps me to pass my time while waiting hubby back late nowadays.

yes, he works very late almost everyday
and Me all alone wondering at home...
and cooking helps to spend my time.
hopefully hubby will reach what he wishes for
and I will be far more happier by then.
i'll support you always.

today I'm off.
why? become someone model...
hair model for them to color.
it's good to have this and this was my second time.
back then, was in Toni & Guy and now is Next Salon
anymore? i'll definately go.

tomolo if friday...!!! cant wait to go back kl again. 9th july - i will be in kl, night flight










No comments: