Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally.. A Release!!!

I'm back!!! It has been so long since my last blogging. Nearly 2 months and so what's to update.. Make a guess..Final release has come at the end..I've passed the exam that I've been suffering for a long period of time...days and nights and nights and days..So what's next...Before I plan further...let me update what has been occuppied in the month of Sept, Oct and Nov.

I've lost my caring Grandpa. May you rest in peace!

Besides that, yuppp...the Siem Reap trip with my honey. It's been so relaxing and exciting for both of us.. We have a Memorable and Fantastic trip after all. The hotel was so excellent, fully equipped with facilities, good landscapes and their service is "WOW"... Guess wat, we spent alot for this 4 days 3 nights stay but the experiences and memory that we had is worth more than what we had paid. Our room was upgraded to Garden Suite for the 3 nights..!!! Amazing right?? How I wish my future room is well deco like the room with fully IPOD sound system, bath tub at outside of the room, comfortable bed, goose pillow and etc... I love it!

Angkor Wat is the main reason that I chose to step on Siem Reap land. We had a sunrise and sunset dating in Angkor Wat. Huhh.. I forgot the name of each temples..hehe although it was abit tiring - climbing up and down the rocks and staircase but it's worth to experience the diet exercise program at the temples..hehe :p

Bar street - full with Superb Bars and Restaurants. This is the place that we hang over there a number of times. Besides having our meals at the hotel, we enjoyed the restaurants at Bar Street fullest. The best of Khmer food, pizzas, cocktails, beers, wines were just few US dollars.. I miss the food there much... Not to forget, we had a romantic swing dinner at the hotel -mosquitoes all around - the staff gave me mosquitoes repellent :) The best I can do was sprayed around my skin... first time, had such romantic dinner with nyamuk members.

Old market and Tonle Sap lake (floating village) were our others destination besides Angkor Wat. Cheap and affordable souveniors can be found.

The dislikes about Siem Reap were the ppl wondered around the temples. Pretended to show you around and give information - lastly, asked for money to let them further studies. Not to say they lied or not, but you cant resist to take out the money from ur pocket to give them. Some of them are too over - which asked for more and more... Aiks..

Will update the picture soon....

Oct - was my Birthday's month. Didn't blog at all. The day, I had a great time with him, enjoyed my fav beggar chicken meal and some Healthy and Nourishing chinese herbal soup in Imperial Herbal@Vivocity. I knew my lovely already well planned with the whole day programme. Unfortunately, things changed as I had a bad swollen throat. Instead of having western meal so we chose Chinese cuisine instead. Back then, had a sweet pink cake by the name of Ispahan from Bakerzin. Unlike real cake, with sponge cake and cream. This was special - rose cream, rasberries, a kind of pinkish sweet biscuit for the top and bottom. Sweet & Sour!!! Managed to finish all in 4 days... Present?? A Dress :p


Next, so what are my sooner plans:
  1. Wish to go Prawn Fishing with Lovely
  2. Join Gym to keep FIT and stay healthy
  3. Waiting my PR application
  4. Prepare for M5 exam
  5. Progress myself with more work experiences
  6. Nemo Fish
  7. Take more pictures in Sg with my love and nikon D80
  8. Shop until I drop during Xmas
  9. ............ and Thanks for all the blessings from my family, lovely, and frens

No comments: