Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Review of Series 2007

Back to blog again... There's thousand things to drop over here but one thing tat make me stop blogging sometimes is that I need to on laptop and login to blogger..



It's the time to review for 2007 and look forward in 2008. So what have I done in 2007 and wat are the things that excites about? Basically, noting much. been wasted 4 months worked in hotel industry. Got a changed to financial field. I have passed 2 Modules paper - will be sitting another paper in coming days. Happiness - every love that He showers me, Achieved wat I hope for in just a matter of time, bought stuffs that I've hunger for, and get proposed by Him. Sadness - failure during attempted the exam papers, lost of grandpa and sympathy on my grandma now..Hope she's getting better and be strong so that she can attend my wedding ends of this year...




Not to forget, these few months - been trying to give suprises to my Lovely. Brought him to Ma Maison (A Japanese French Restaurant on 221207). Also, Jogoya@Starhill on 010108, the perfume Explorer and etc. Hopefully he could feel the efforts that I'm continue adding the spices into our relationships. :)




Back then, we had a small family trip to Genting on 311207 with my mum and my sis. First time, countdown at Genting with those lovely family members around as well as my lovely boy. After all, it was a superb nice trip to be. We stayed at Awana Genting last min as the resort that we booked so called "Amber Court" was very spooky. The whole building was old, covers with dirt, broken glasses and windows. From outside, the white building also comes with some red and black painted from the top. Imagine - just like those blood flowing down the bulding. IT WAS HORRIBLE... All the rooms in Genting was fully booked so no choice lastly we got a Club Suite at Awana. What we did there.... archery...mini golf...playing cards...movie (National Treasure 2)...Countdown..Fireworks...shop shop...dinner at Lakeview and sleep..


Bad experience just after countdown. We had Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate..and guess wat happened. I couldnt hold still and the Hot Chocolate poured on my thighs, legs, feet. It was so so so HOT!!!



Back Back then on 291207, my lovely man and I visited the hotel that where we thought to held our wedding. Everything is so smooth, just looking forward to set the wedding date. In the afternoon, we did an outing with the kids to Planet Hollywood at Starwalk, The Pavillion, Great Eastern Mall and lastly Haagen Danz at KLCC...






Further plan,





  • Looking forward to attend Bridal Fair


  • Pass the Module Paper in Jan


  • Submit Dealing License Application


  • CNY at KL on 2nd Feb - 10 Feb


  • Siblings visit SG after CNY


  • Genting, Awana, and Kuantan Family Trip in April


No comments: