Monday, May 18, 2009

Dinner for tonight is ready...

a great diet to start with this week... It's Monday. not so blue though...even though it was a hectic day in work but I'm still enjoy it. That's how this Monday has gone thru. Reach home with the mood of cutting, preparing, cooking... Hence, these are what i've prepared for tonight meal.

  1. Potato Salad - Bacons, Chopped Onions & Celery, 4 Potatoes, some black peppers and mayo... it's all done and kept inside fridge for cooling.
  2. Orange Carrot Fresh Juice - 5 Sunkist oranges + 3 carrots
  3. Steam Thai Sweetcorns

Not into my little tummy yet, still awaiting for the return of my love to eat with me. It is a very busy year for him.. guess it's time for myself to plan something to achieve or to do. So wont not only wait for his return everytime. Let him wait for my return...muahahaha

I'm hungry liao...

No comments: