Saturday, May 23, 2009

it's CROCS Sale!

It's so so happening. Everyone is holding with big blue plastic bag in mrt, at walkway all towards the CROCS Sale from 22th May - 24th May 09 this weekend. So why not we? of coz, we headed and grabbed the CROCS...

I remembered the first time I bought a Crocs, was the one I've bought for my dad. Unfortunately, he complained slippery sometimes and so the Crocs being thrown to rubbish bin... This time round, I will try myself!

Don't you believe, thousands of people are rushing and grabbing in the hall. Before we managed to get into the hall, we are Q-ing at another hall. Imagine that, how many turns of Q in order to get into the real CROCS Hall.
And here's our final outcome, the 4 CROCS:

4 CROCS at one time

My hubby's Crocs and mine! Choco!

Purple Crocs for my lovely Mummy

No comments: