Thursday, April 10, 2008

No News Yet...Still Waiting

Wondering if my Lovely's trip still going on or not... No News from his high level management yet. Said by my Lovely, Barclay at Geneva is having some hitches so that's why the training might delay a week or two.

Still praying everyday, hope's the trip still going on... I think by today they will sure get reply from the management as tomolo is the day should be departed (flight still remain unchanged yet).

I pray hard that the trip gone smooth as my sis gonna accompany me for about a week. And the purpose for her to come here "Just to accompany ME", she said. Now she feels abit "herself CHO CHI SAI and MMM HOU YI SI". Hahahaha I said just treat this as break after getting her full scholarship lo :P

Why I can still continue with my blogging activity?? Ever wonder why... of course blog at office. hehe...

Yeah, i'm not sure if I told you all that I have moved from City Area to Neighbourhood Area. That's the Ang Mo Kio. Let me know if you gals wanna my address...

The room so far so good. I give 9/10 as I have my own bathroom which I can take my own sweet time having my shower everyday, do facial and etc. I remembered last time when I used to share the bathroom with the rest of housemates, I felt PAI SEH to go out wash my face after I did facial. You know it looks scary with a clay mask on...

Alrite, continue soon...Gonna do my work liao... miss you, all my frens!!!

No comments: