Monday, April 28, 2008

Definately hope for something better...

Back to SG on Sunday...

What's the matter? I miss my home...and I miss KL life alot.. without working. I had so much fun and relaxed time at KL for about 10 days. Almost what I thought to do, had done...just a minor things like dental appointment and catch up with more frens, couldnt make it at this time...

Gown Fitting is FUN and i'm so enjoyed and impressed by the look that i tried those lovely gowns. Will update more in soon wedding blog..no time to update yet as no well internet connection at home. (using my pda as a modem and connection is like in Malaysia = slow for uploading more pics)

Purpose to stay at KL for 10 days:
  1. Forget the unhappiness, wasted the trip to Geneva (forfeited the entire amount of air ticket). Money can earns back. trying to make myself comfort and my Lovely too.
  2. Wedding preparations like gown fittings, searching for invitation cards designer, get the ballroom settings, and etc.
  3. Get close with my families and friends.

Alright, Lovely trip has postponed to 12th May. Am I going to follow and book a flight ticket again? Should I? with terms of money can earn back later.. should I? hahahaha.... soon will find out the answer... Firstly, I dont have money (although he is sponsoring). Secondly, dont have annual leave as already fully utilized it for KL holidays. I guess I wont follow and afraid his trip postpone again when I book another flight ticket.

Good News: We will get a desktop at home... then my Lovely could bring his laptop over to Geneva to get in touch with me... awaiting for my future desktop to come... 20/22 inch wide screen woooo... syiokkkkkkkk msn and blogging plus watching drama too...

More to updates when I have the desktop, update on the wedding process as promised.

Keep tune...

No comments: