Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Praying...

Yesterday my lovely told me that his High Management may cancel/postpone the trip to Geneva.

What's in my mind? COMPLICATED!!!

We have planned everything, even train to Paris on Sat, my sis comes on this Sat accompany me. Fly back together on 18th April and so on. Worse is if realli cancel, we will waste alot.... alot... $$$. =(

Flight tickets to Geneva (myself) = $1600sgd
Flight tickets to SG-KL-SG (myself) = $ 121 sgd
Flight ticket to SG-KL (my sis) = $60 sgd
Train to Paris (Lovely and myself) = approximately $ 500-600sgd i guess
Coach to SG on 12th (my sis) = RM55
Expenses in SG for 6days (my sis) = unestimated, should be sgd200 ++

Total= roughly $2600 sgd... OMG!!!

PRAY HARD HARD NOW....
Hope NO CHANGES for everything we have planned!

No comments: