Monday, April 7, 2008

Off from Blogger for an indefinite period

Have shifted to a newly renovated room at Ang Mo Kio. I'm no longer staying in the city area. Rental more expensive than the city area as it provides no internet, PUB sharing --> NO BLOGGING for a period of time. Pro of the house is NEW. I love it... even though it's far from my work place now.

12th April - my lovely daddy bday as well as my lovely will go to Geneva, Switzerland for 3 weeks only. My little sister will be coming over 1130am coach from KL to SG. She will be accompany me for a week and then ...

on 18th April - My little Sis and I will be heading to KL with Tiger Airways flight... I guess reach KL about 4pm plus.. Purpose back KL is to sign agreement, if not I dont think I will back lo...coz hopefully in May might back again for gown selection and fitting.

on 20th April - I'm alone fly back to SG.

HeHe... what's next?

on 24th April - heading to Changi Airport... for what?? not my lovely back to Sg... it's myself going to Geneva.. Will fly to Amsterdam then transit, then to Geneva. A long flight. Alone somemore...scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Hope I'm not lost.

26th April - 27th April - I will be in Paris... hehe syiokkk... then back to Geneva.

3rd May - I'm back with my lovely...but different flight. Me just fly with KLM Economoy Class. For himself, of course company provides everything "BUSINESS CLASS" flight. different route. different airlines which costs about i think $6-8k sgd just for his flight. Imagine...so expensive huhh...

Thanks to HIM for suggesting me to go with his business trip.. Never wonder this will happen so soon.

Hopefully I can apply for internet connection at home soon. Very Tight budget this month...

Everything will be better soon...

p/s: no need to check my blog so often aredi.. wait for my news when i apply the internet

No comments: