Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm finally back...!

I've lost connection with my blog..why? still the same, there's no internet at my home. But now, i use an unsecured wifi before we apply for one coming next week. And so these are the summary that happened in just few months, it was a glimpse..times passed very fast..agree?

Nov 08 - was busy with my wedding, and so honeymoon in Korea! want me to blog further about my trip...arghhh guess not..too long story

Dec 08 - Steadily nothing much...prepare for Christmas?New Year? arghh cant remember at all...

Jan 09 - Of course the CNY season with families and frens..not to forget, we got all prepared for the First Ang Pow in our life... And we went Genting (my hometown at all while) for celebration and to improve gambling skills but sob sob not luck...




Feb 09 - Things gone unwell where my dad was admitted to hospital, not to mention bout the sickness...cause I'm sure with all the supports from families, relatives and friends...we will go thru it for sure. Good things will happen not so far...! Keep strong...

Mar 09 - Busy with shifting house... Yes and finally, we have a house to be called Home Sweet Home in Sg. and definately no need to shift anymore... unlike past years, every year we shifted. Started from Woodlands, to Yishun, to Dhoby Ghaut and to Ang Mo Kio.

Before:

The entrance
The living hall

Our future room. Why white there? it's the wardrobe's mark left behind

Living Hall again...


After some painting work and furniture:

Our bed

Another shot after cover up with bedsheet set. Where's wardrobe? abit messy on the other side coz been arranging all the clothes which like huge mountain


The Dining Hall plus abit of Living Room

More pictures to go when everything is ready... or drop a visit in Sg and meet me lor... :)) Yes, I will be back to KL on 9th April 09..by the time I reach KL should be around 3 to 4am.. Taking coach this time round due to Good Friday in Sg. Air ticket has strike up so high... Will be busy settling medical report of my dad and with family of course. Still have pretty time to catch up on Sat... (so poh sim, catch up soon with you)...!!! will back to city of merlion on Sunday.

more updates after going to ikea tomolo...

See you all soon..bubbye..

No comments: