Saturday, April 25, 2009

super pocky's fan...

not a fully rest weekend though..it has been countless not a full rest weekend. either sat's work, chairman's orientation, back to kl, and so on. How bout next week? argh...not really, back to kl again...

Alright, day started with Sat's work duty up till 1pm. Then head to shop for some dresses. everthing was alright but not the hot hot sun above us. It's definately burning our skin and coz a little headache. Unlike near by the beach, the feeling is totally different when you are hot in this crowded city, be it inside mrt, walkway, shops, restaurants and everywhere...

Managed to get myself 2 dresses, belts and legging. Unfortunately, the mega sales at pretty fit cant stop my intention to give up. Yesterday, my hubby and I went to Pretty Fit after work.. you know it's upto 70% sales. cheapest deal you can get is sgd9.90. Was thought, anyhow grab I will manage to get one pair home. OK, I chose 5 pairs... "Out of size!!" totally disappointing. and we headed home. And today, I never give up..and I dropped by the same shop again... been searching, grabbing, looking and lastly no outcome... all because of my popular shoe size with others babe.. aiks..

Went home, it's too hot hot. and guess what I've did??

Yes! And I'm a true fan of Pocky!

Our Little Jeju! (bought from korea honeymoon)

My Pocky's collection


Great one right? ok, continue my hk-drama...

No comments: