Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yo! I will be home...

Yes, definately yes i'm coming back to kl tomolo again. By coach this time around 10pm schedule to KL. Guess will roughly reach before the sun rise... Cant manage to get a flight, due to incredible expensive period for Good Friday...it's a PH for Singaporean. that's why...

Why i'm home? first, to accompany my dad to take his medical report...good or bad? think wont do chemo at this moment.. Then, straight up to somewhere...where? somewhere my dad can do some little exercise...hahaha exercise in Genting (my dad's fav place). Alright, will stay a night there with my parent and hubby... Well prepare to WIN WIN and WIN...!

Saturday, and Sunday...just relax! be it with family members and fren...still thinking how to cele8 my dad bday...guess this time round, we sing bday song and we eat... Memory will be in pictures.... then heading back to sg again by coach 330pm on Sunday. what a short duration in kl, but i know i will be more happy..

Today, not a good day..stomach pain (period). But luckily, my boss let me go off a little bit early to rest at home. Thanks to him! ouch, i shouldn't drink cold 100 plus yesterday and so it wont happen to be stomach cramp today... things happen cant be blamed... hahaha
Urgently Need This!

Yeah, need help to find some leaves for my dad...to cure his cancer urgently! This leave can be found in big trees, grow wildly. And there are dots dots dots in the middle if you look carefully. If you happen to see it, please let me know or pluck for us... Below are the pictures of this leave... believe it or not, it will kill cancer cells... Please help us to look around your home area or anywhere... It's called "The Tree Climbing Dragon Plant" in cantonese...





No comments: