Thursday, January 24, 2008

Romantic 3rd Anniversary

Tick Tock Tick Tock..... It's 23 Jan 08.


Stil cant figure out where's my love going to bring me for dinner tonight... Been trying to disturb him, trying to get some clue from him. But this time round, he keeps his mouth too tight.



Lastly, I actually changed his mind. Instead of following his well plan, I suggested him to try Brazillian Cuisine@Vivocity, namely CARNIVORE. Any Idea? It's a restaurant...the atmosphere is fun, relaxed, casual, happening and totally a comfort dinner as we went on weekend. We were served by MEAT waiters - a fast-act and friendly knife-welding passadors move around the tables, carving the frest meats from large skewers onto our plates. We are CARNIVORE...hehe We ate plenty of unlimited meats, from pork shoulder, pork sausage, grilled butterfish, mutton, chicken thighs, bacon beef, beef ribs and etc... Almost 15 about them. Besides that, they served salads, soup, vege as well.
Meat Waiter





And that's where we are on 23 Jan 08....







And the Surprise was...





...... this Champagne Roses bouquet delivered to my office when I was attending a client at the desk.... (blush at the counter)

A message to him:

"I LOVE YOU MY DEAREST ONE"

No comments: