Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Congrats to my loved one...

It has been few days without air conditioning since Saturday. Been sleeping with a fan at night, feel so sticky and have not had a good sweet dream from the day onwards. I'm missing the air from beloved air conditioning. It has been down suddenly, just after the repaired from the dripping air con water non stop. And now, it comes another case. Hopefully, the repairman will come soon... I need AIR CON...!!!

The champagne roses that I received from Lovely are still so fresh until today. Hopes it remains forever but I know will not. The smell is still there... believe me.. I love it..hehe

Tomorrow Love will get to sign his offer letter from Barclays. Congrats much much to him, lastly he did make it!!! smart guy... bravo... Our lifestyles will getting better and better...I could eat as much as delicious food that I can...muahahaha piggy :o

GYM.... ?? not at all. Have stopped awhile since I was sick few weeks back. Will continue after CNY... Will I? hopefully...

3 more days to work .... and 3 more days to go so that I will back to KL ...

No comments: