Monday, January 21, 2008

Tomolo is the Day..

So what's the excitement?... tomolo is the 3rd Anniversary for our love...wondering where he's gonna bring me this time. This round both of us didn't apply any leave on that day, unlike last time we used to rest on the day that is 23 Jan for every year. We will treat the special day like the day's belongs to us. We share, we laugh, we love, we sing, we will have so much fun...trying new things/visit new places.

Review back last year...what we did was visit the ACM = Asian Civilization Museum and treated our tummy at My Humble House. Wondering this time round dinner, where will it be? Special restaurant? Special Name? hehe.... all was well-planned in his mind which I don't have any clue on it. He said "It is near to our house" Ermmm... not much restaurant that I could thought of.

Trying to get new pair of shoes for CNY...to match the Cheongsam and to match all my CNY clothes. Unfortunately, either out of size or not to comfort.. Praying hard that I could get one!! At least, something that match the Cheongsam.

Cough hasn't been cleared since December. Trying Manuka Honey Active 16+. My cough it's on and off... I guessed I eat too much ice cream/cold stuffs.. Opps not I guess... was I did!!!

My lovely it's very hot in demand right now... He was well-grabbed by the agent. Why? because he did something wrong...haha.. Praying deeply that he could get a better job that 100x better than current job right now...

After all, I can eat well well well well well...

And be a P....

not PIG...

It's definitely PRINCESS... muhahahaha

No comments: