Saturday, January 19, 2008

Chinese New Year's Preparation

Lately, everyone's shopping around..trying to grab new clothes, new stuffs and everything new for CNY... For wat me and my Lovely do were trying to get since Xmas Sales...bought a piece and a piece to become a big mountain... : ) Happy for myself yesterday, I have bought another perfect piece of Cheongsam which already costs me about $200dollars at Danica Far East Plaza. pity expensive huhhh.. What I amazed with the piece is that it really fits on me...hehe You know hardly find a piece of Cheongsam tat's totally fit..either the waist too loose or butt butt too tight..haha saw one that's more eyes-catching piece of Cheongsam tat costs more than $300dollars as the owner said. It is embroidred with Golden stiched of Dragon on a sharp green material. Hope to get a piece from them for my wedding as they provide handmade measurement. But wat I have chose yesterday, not bad t all... Orange inside, black roses outside...Guess how's it looks like..?? Anyway, I will wear it of coz during the CNY...
Besides that, I have changed my date of examination for my M5 to March.. A joyful thing to enjoy for today. Been stressed for awhile that I didn't study at all and the time has been around the corner and that's 28Jan. Excitedly today I have changed the M5 exam to end of March with a little pay of 20dollars. Why I havent prepare??? That's all because CNY is around the corner and my minds keep dreaming and wondering what to do from 2Feb (the day which I will step in KL) until 10Feb. 10Feb onwards, thought of the plans that my sis and bro should do when they are in Sg with me... It's really occupied my mind about 80%... (hehe..reason to give to myself to delay the exam)
Yeah, I've bought some nice CDs... songs I love " A Groovy kind of Love, and Perfect Moment" and etc. keep playing even in my handphone ringtones... "This is the moment... This is the perfect Moment with You..."
...Waiting Lovely back home from gym. I have stopped gym for quite a while.. I think more than 1 week as my body really weak these few weeks...Trying to get healthy like last time...Will be more hardworking to eat more supplements..like honey..keke..
I think gtg and prepare myself in case my Lovely back..then we will head out to shop shop and shop haha...One more thing, cant wait to go back KL and award my dad with little pressie... I know this thing sure surprised him alot alot and alot... Cant wait to laugh...and enjoy the moment with my family..hehe

No comments: