Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Little Baby to Join Us...

Hahaha.. i know what you are thinking...

I mean something to join our family, which is the desktop...hehe namely Acer will join us this coming Saturday (tomorrow between 3pm-6pm delivery timing). Excited....syiok...

bought it at $2299 with 4Ghz..latest what processor, extremely lastest graphic card., 820gb hard disks, wireless keyboard and mouse, and all the good good one which I don't really know how to mention here. Free gift: 2gb usb, epson all in one printer....and etc...yeah 22 inch wide screen lcd... very big oh.. syiok for watching my HK dramas.. will update some picture let you all admire..muahahaha. Thanks Lovely!

Alright, let's hear what I did for Labour day. we went out about 10 hours. We went to temple for praying, met his colleague to passed him the video cam to lend, went to GYM for few hours, lastly head to AMK Hub which is a shopping mall near my house. Thought to shop for groceries but ended up, we did shop for 2 men's blazer, 2 ladies pants, 1 lady blouse, and 1 lady skirt. All are G2000. Total up SGD 700 = RM1500. Anyway, we had a great discount... guess what's the price after that.... less than RM400.. so anyone want to buy G2000 clothings - get the size then let me know. Will try to help if got great discounts.

FYI: My Man looks great on his blazer.... smart!

After the great bargain, we headed to our groceries shopping. Tiring lo...

I'm waiting for Singapore Great Sales which is soon to come. I think in mid may? Things to buy are my wedding shoes... still wondering around to look for a nice pretty one. Any idea? Do share if you spot any in the shopping malls at KL. Prefer silver, gold, and ivory color that suits the wedding gowns. at least 3 inches height...

Predict June 20 back to KL for photo shooting. Any recommendation where should I choose for outdoor shooting? Farn Farn....

No comments: