Thursday, May 8, 2008

Latest updates: I'm happie!

I'm happie
because he's not leaving on this Sunday.

I'm happie,
that I can accumulate more $$$ and annual leave in order to follow his confirmed trip to Geneva. Date unknown yet.

I'm happie,
soon 5 June I'm coming back for photoshooting and a short weekend. Hope this plan wont change cos his training trip's date still unannounced.

I'm happie,
that I can be with him for another month before his training. I guess most probably postpone another month hopefully.

I'm happie,
will present something for my parents.. a gift for the parent's love.

I'm happie,
becos Alex helped me to fulfill the pressie giving.

I'm happie,
I'm always loved by him...

I'm happie,
both of my siblings started their first day Uni this week. Hope they are going fine there...

I'm happie,
I had this little baby so I can continue my blogging activity. Just that hardly upload single picture (slow connections).

And lastly,
I'm happie and glad for everything..

No comments: