Friday, May 2, 2008

The Missing...

Just after worked... I'm all alone... till I get home... I'm still alone...

Having a lonely dinner at S11.. all alone finding a nice suitable place.. putting down my food, fish slices noodle soup. Simple yet match my feeling...

looking around all the ppl... couples, couples yet another couples and families member gathers to have their Friday night dinner... trying to finish up my simple noodle but lastly I couldn't. It has no taste at all... Am I choosy? or the environment make me felt that I need to stop ...to stop searching a nice piece of thingy in my bowl... nothing special and I couldnt taste how goodness is it my dinner tonight.

Before, I did a last min booking for body scrub before I headed off from the office. Yes, I can make a last min booking.

So just after the loneliness dinner, I went for my first time session in body scrub. Feeling tensed and excited as it is my first time anyway. Soon, I showered myself and my whole body is so smooth and lighter... A good thing to enjoy but I dont think this is super impressive. Everyone can do scrub on their own provided they have enough time and the patient for about 30 mins to scrub whole body. Also, a good scrub!!!

And now, I'm at home doing a face peeling and mask...

The feeling of all alone.... is nothing ever be good compares to togetherness

I never like to be alone... as for tonight I'm alone

Started to have the feeling he's leaving.... I miss Him!

pray that i wont cry during his departure and sad when he's not around with me... but i know my eyes and heart will coordinate and comes out the thingy called Tears...

No comments: