Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates for June trip...

Will be back to KL on 4th June night coach, then 7th June flight at 1630 to Singapore. This is due to my lovely might be flying to Geneva on 7th June midnight. As you know, everything cant be so sure. His company might change schedule anytime :)

Hope can catch up with some of you in this little short period. Call me up all my dearest friends!

Nothing much to blog. Nothing much happened. Work - Just being shifted to other branch sometimes to cover those colleague that on leave/off/mc. No permanent work desk at the moment now. pity me... anyway, it's quite "FUN" to work mon-wed at one branch, then thurs-fri another branch. hahaha

these few days, thought of my wedding preparations. Am I well-prepared? It has been half a year passed. Few more months is my wedding. I'm excited, nervous, empty, happy, worry and all sort of feelings run in my mind. Hope it's a marvellous one!

My ROM gonna be in Oct. Anyone who has a good recommendation on professional make up artist..pls do recommend to me. I need to hire one for my ROM make up. and also any good mani & pedi shop to recommend? Not been in KL so long, never know the updates about beauty. Hope to get some advise from you pretty gals... miss you all much. especially those that working so hard and dont even have time to read my blog. hahaha

No comments: