Friday, May 23, 2008

My jaw pain still exists

Dear Readers,

it's been a month... the jaw pain still exist and I wont dare to go for teeth x-ray yet.Asking around, most of them suspect is the wisdom tooth problematic. Arrggh..bare with it.. I wont like to see dentist... :(

Ms Wai Kuan...never wonder you update yourself with my blog so often. ahahaha.. everytime, you seems so busy mode in msn... hope to catch up with you soon.. perhaps on 15 Nov due to your over-busy schedule.

Praying hard for something... that is.... dont feel like reveal over here. you might ask me if you all want to know..

Erm... dunno wat else to blog.. erm recently bought a slow cooker at home. We only can cook with the slow cooker..so we started with congee, soup and some sweet desserts... Just dump all at one time --> turn to low --> next day, serve it! It's as easy as ABC!

wondering if everyone of us with their own problems... I do have my problems too. I wish to get out of it asap. How can I do that? please help....

Tomolo, the shopping day. supposely today is the official first Great Singapore Sales day. I'm going to catch the goodies tomolo. Most importantly, my wedding shoe. I'm still searching for it... hopefully could get it soon.. Not so much design in the market... :( Now only I know why the bride is stress towards their weddings.

It's gonna be a busy week ahead. Need to plan everything before heading back to KL 4th June 10pm coach. No more flight... why? no $$$...

REMINDER: I WILL BE AT KL 5th-8th JUNE probably.

No comments: