Monday, May 26, 2008

My Wedding Shoe "Faith"

Last Saturday, we went to meet up with Belinda, the owner of Loe & Behold. Once we reached her place, wooooow her house main gate was open widely. It sounds like a big welcome for both of us. In Malaysia, i believed we couldnt leave our door open so widely or unlocked. This will attracts the robbers...and etc..

First thing where we entered to her living room. Superb- she converted her living room to a shoe boutique with very nice deso, white satin sofa, lacey covered tables, tv with loe & behold advertisements, dangling diamonate, sparkling sparkling shoe accesories and of coz many pairs of beloved shoes!!!

I tried more than 10 pairs over there... 3 inches, 3 1/2 inches, 3 3/4 inches and 4 inches!! My and my lovely stood up trying to adjust and measure our height. Walked around, tried numbers pair of lovely shoes... Belinda is very helpful..tried to sort out which pair matched me as well. I'm gladful lastly I chose:

"Faith" A sculpted D'orsay shoe on a petite pointed toe with Swarovski Crystals embedded on lustrous silver piping.

"Rebecca" Soft Ivory Shade, together with little diamonds and pearls. I love pearls!

"Meganne" Sparkle sparkle shimmery with jumbo sized crystals, 4 inch diamonte encrusted high heel.

Ended up, spent SGD 330 for the 3 pairs. It's reasonable as I did survey before with that kind of quality & design - it should be at least sgd 200 a pair. Still searching for the beautiful pair to wear my evening gown. Either champagne gold/ black I guess.

This week schedule : Scaling & Polishing (Teeth), Color my hair, Facial & Milk Bath.

Next week: Mani and Pedi, Packing... back kl on 4th June 10pm coach.... Yippie!

No comments: