Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Back...

Alright..Where to start? And What to Say?
Lastly, I'm back blogging..suddenly miss my blog so much...maybe to update my sincere readers that I have PASSED my exam today (taken 40mins to finish instead 2 hours).... hehe.. I'm glad of that..I think I have cleared all the necessary modules paper. Need a break to go further on unnecessary ones.

Guess what? It happened on Friday =)
Yeah.. I've signed up a new "HELLO" mobile plan


What's Next?




3.......2.......1.......Daaaaaaaaaaaa... Daaaaaaaaaaa



And that's our new HTC Touch Dual (with Broadband on Mobile)


Little pressie for my Lovely... First, 40% to congrats him work hard and got into Barclays. Secondly, 40% as his coming Burday present... Haha 2in1...!!!


A welcome msg "Nice to Meet You"

The HTC Touch Dual Crazie Couple



No comments: