Monday, March 10, 2008

Wedding's Preparation...

Finally, we signed up the bridal package with TOM's Wedding at the Bridal Fair in MV not long ago.. Unsure whether are them really good in terms of service they render, gowns, photoshooting skill and etc. Hda done some surveys thru Malaysia brides forum, I think they are one of the best in rendering good service. Have not really deal with them, probably in April/May for the bridal gown selection/fittings. The package includes a lot of stuffs. Doesnt need to mention as I totally forgotten what we had deal with them. The only thing I remembered was the price of $3388. Is that reasonable? Expensive? I'm not sure about that too..

One good new for today.... I'm proudly to announce my Wedding date falls on 15 November 2008. My Lovely and I were so worried these few days. Eventually, we booked the ballroom on 23 November as a temporary wedding date. After confirmation from his family, the date should be changed to 15 November instead. We contacted the person in charge of the ballroom, he said there was a tentative booking for another couple on the day you requested. And finally, today he confirmed we are the one for the day 15 November 2008.

After setting the date, next to move on is Meeting the Parents. My Lovely and I was working out for this plan but unfortunately as there were some unavoidable things happened. We have canceled for few times. Hopefully in between this 21 March-23 March. The parents can meet up for a meal...and round table discussion.

Then,

Dear Families And Friends,

You will receive a invitation from us soon.

Hopefully all plans will go as smooth as it can...

No comments: