Thursday, March 13, 2008

Isn't it a Nightmare?..no..no

Not nightmares but so called "day-nap mares".

Don't felt like waking up and went to work today. Yesterday night didn't give me the feeling that I was fully well-slept. Been waking up few times as my Lovely was coughing and snoring and talking .... something sounds like this... grrrrrrrr grrrrrrrr.... gorrrrrrrrr gorrrrrrrrrrrr .... and hmmmmmm.... hmmmmmmmm... these were the natural rhythm that played at the tips of my ear last night.

And that didn't concluded my so called "night-day-nap mares story" yet.

This was the second time I dreamt something like this before in the room which I stayed. Happened that I knew I was sleeping with the lights on, pouring rain outside, didn't on air con, books that I read before I slept was besides, laptop was on the left side and so on. The dreamt was I couldnt wake up from this condition even though I knew myself was just taking a nap. My tired eyes was hardly opened, and I could heard someone was in my room with the door opened. But I couldn't see the someone in my room and who was the one chattting near the door. I dreamt that I tried to call myself wake up wake up but still something that kept my eyes closed. I even tried to mumble some Chinese spells "Amitabha", or even dreamt that the bottle of water besides my bed - I took it, washed my eyes with the water. Not at all to get out of this dream.

I didn't know it was dream when I was in the dream. It seems real, very real to me...

Lastly, been struggled for sometimes in the dream and finally I was awake. Scary...Scarry...

I don't hope it will happens again for the third time. Or else, I tell you.... I will move!!! I will move to another house....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: