Monday, March 10, 2008

Things that Undone

  1. Have not go for GYM for almost 100days.
  2. Have canceled the trip to Hyatt Kuantan which suppose to be on 21 March.
  3. Have not start my study on Module 5.
  4. Have not start up a complete facial/spa programme.
  5. Have not held Meet the Parents session.
  6. Have not clear my cough for few months. =(

Luckily, these few days I'm able to sleep well with little cough at night only. :p

One more thing to share, that is my Lovely might be going to Geneva, Switzerland for a training session provided by his new company Barclays. Let's cherish for him.. How Long? The answer was not confirmed. I guess might be few months...

Positive: I might be going there as well for a week or two. I'm happy on his new career progression!!!

Negative: I'm lonely...lonely...

No comments: