Wednesday, March 12, 2008

when only the sun will shines

Been heavy raining since the past few days and today even...

Quite moody today and you know what I did...? My mind just keep thinking to buy shoes. Dont ask me why. I'm unsure about that too.. Maybe after I get new shoe, I will be happy. Will I?

After lunch, I saw some quite pretty shoe in Nine West which suits for wedding... But Lovely said it's not really nice - refering to the pair that I saw in Nine West.. so we went out that shop.. Maybe it's too fast for me to get number pairs of shoe for wedding as I haven't choose any gown yet. Will look again -maybe Aldo, Guess Marciano and etc for my princess shoe for the day.

After went out from Nine West, Nothing can stop me either.. My mind still thinking to buy shoes. I told my lovely. We went to Pretty Fit. I told myself "I must get a shoe here no matter what" Am I stubborn? Finally, got myself a pair "plain black shoe". I bought it without thinking whether "Does it suits me? Is it too plain? and etc... My Lovely commented "NICE". Ended up, I bought it without thinking at all... My mind is empty...

Finished the third day orientation. Not lucky, heavy rain... It has been so since the past few days. Every evening, the rain will pours for another few hours. What I do? Crazily, went to Charles and Keith. What shop is that? If you guys unfamiliar with it, let me tell you..it's shoe shop again! Not to say, I got myself 2nd pairs of shoe for the day.

Eventually, thought to get 2 pairs in C&K to make it 3 pairs of new shoe for today.. Just today itself. Thinking twice, I only bought 1 pair (black too) at C&K. Will buy the pair that I left out coz it's pretty okay though.

I think i'm crazily for shoes...

Back then, after got myself 2 pairs of shoe for today - I'm moody still...

FYI - my little sister got her results today. Without any disappointment, she got flying colours (straight A's). What's the reward that she has been asking from me? .... something that produce rhythm... a musical instrument... Definately will buy for you as I've already promised her... Congrats to you my little Sis...I'm very proud of you..

No comments: