Monday, March 24, 2008

M.I.A for a week...

Dearest Readers,

I will be away from blogging for a week. Wanna study for my coming exam. You may take rest for a week and no need to check out any updates in my blog.. Especially to the reader namely sIm.

Love,
Charmaine

Right for now, I will update you guys with "Meet the Ji-Mui's 210308 at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng". Participants: Putt Putt, Joanne, Rose and May Sim.

I just gathered some of the Ji-Mui's. If I gather more, I think it will be more complicated as it would be. Not I mean "complicated" as the words Complicated. In the sense that I might not be able or have the chance to catch up with everyone if I call up for a big group... Some might feel they are small or nobody, redundant/left out in the talks... to avoid that case happen, I will call for few rounds..For those who are left out, will arrange to catch up with you again... We chatted much and bla bla bla bla till this So Poh sIm suddenly not feeling well so we ended early... The content on what we talked about - of course cant be revealed here. If not, nothing special otherwise the "Brother's Side" will know...hahaha... Hope to catch up with you guys more often...Maybe in May - but most of them have their own plans like going Phillipines, Phuket and Hong Kong... envy them..I wanted too!!!

Also chatted with a fren of mine in MSN, namely "Stef" who suggested the color of the "DAY".

Dearest Ji-Muis'

Alright, let's make it LAVENDER PURPLE or WHITE for the day. Thanks a billions!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Will update you guys on the "Meet The Parents on 220308" on my wedding homepage (soon to release out)

No comments: