Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JUNE... JUNE

4th JUNE
Still working until 530pm..will back home continue our packing activity. This time round we will bring back my pinky luggage...it's super big and heavy like go honeymoon. Oh no, we just heading back to KL by coach 10pm. No choice... coz my lovely cant apply much leave so have to struggle abit back at midnight. Should reach KL 3am lo...

5th JUNE
Have to wake up early..maybe as early as 7 or 8am. back to my mum's house to get his clothes iron straight and take a quick bath... No need make up or hair style! Appointment with a girl namely Peggy around 1130am.. Gonna start my make up + hair style then head to outdoor shooting. and then back to studio for indoor shooting. As per the lady, she say roughly will end 7pm...ouch quite late! sure tiring...

6th JUNE
Have our invitation card finalized with the wedding card designer. Might go for wine tasting. Wedding biscuit ordering.. Too early? Maybe.. or else will do in august. What else...

7th JUNE
Breakfast dim sum with my family. Still waiting my mum to give confirmation whether she reserve a table.. Then lastly, go to airport fly back to Singapore...

Why 7th JUNE Saturday back to Singapore? This is because my lovely might fly to Switzerland. You know his company at anytime can postpone the schedule. He hasnt pack anything yet if this time round the trip is confirm.

Gals, please do slot in some time to meet up... I know is weekday..haha

HISTORY

Guess what..let's me update about my jaw pain. It's disappear after I've done a scaling and polishing on my teeth.. so amazing..haha.. Thanks God... Hopefully It won't be back again...

Last Sunday, I went for 2 different places to do my body, face and hand treatment. One is the Spador located in Orchard and the other is Modern Beauty Salon at OUB Centre, Raffles Place. Had my Beauty Care Facial, Paraffin Wax Hand treatment, Body Milk Bath, IPL, and Nutmeg Body Spa from 11am-430pm. Thanks to my lovely for patiently waiting for me... :) I know it wont be so good feeling for waiting someone so long...sorry if I make you feel agitated for waiting me...

Last Saturday, went to JB. Both of us did a hair color at Protrim. Outcome not so bad but mine is extremely gold now... after color, cant accept. first day, still so gold. second day, not bad, third day, phew lastly bit good looking liao... My lovely still handsome as always.

No comments: