Thursday, June 19, 2008

The 12 days without my Chee Hou...

how was it? haha cant imagine the day has come...muahahaha (big laugh, evil laugh, sheepy laugh)

the days without him,
it was so hard to pass my time
dreaming him always in my sweet sweet dream
not seeing him in reality, but manage to have at least a thing called DREAM
it's so amazing... and I like dreams..
only dreams can make me feel, he's there for me.

day without him,
every nights setting the alarm around 3am-4am
trying to wake up and grab my hp
to dial a number "IDD GENEVA"
listen to the hotel staff's greeting.. bla bla bla in wateva language
and I said, "Please transfer the call to 420"
the staff repeated, "420??"
and I, "ya, thanks!" tuuut tuuut tuuut tuuut
and the call gone thru...
Im happy to hear your voices..
even though I'm not awake..
chatted about 40mins at least and dropped back into sleep again.

days without him,
acnes out, heaty, jaw pain
I guess all this because I slept late and woke up middle of the night
huhhh...that's very bad but I'm happy with what I've done...
acne still here even after 12 days.. sob sob

days without him,
I was trying to be strong
but for the first week, I couldnt get thru
I cried and cried...millions of tears

days without him,
as the days closer to 12 days
i'm getting stronger and occupied
by packing, meeting my frens, buying stuffs
=)

days without him,
alot of things to share but remains unshare
what am I talking about?
haha...like food of course
we used to share the portion
and now making me alone finishing those meals that I cant finished
small appetite when he's not around
yes! I'm gonna have my meal everytime with you...

days without him,
I get scolded by a client
innocent me, it isn't my fault..sob sob

alright..have to chiao...wanna get myself a shower, finish up those packing activities, keep the room clean, throw wateva rubbish, put laundry into the basket and etc..

MISS YOU ALL....

No comments: