Friday, June 13, 2008

Missing You Day #6

Where's Day 5? Too tired, too sick and no blogging...

Was sudden sick in the afternoon after had my lunch. Nap in office about 20mins... Start getting cold... I guessed I caught cold in the morning as the heater wasn't well with hot water... I was dizzy, cold, weak in the office. Luckily, my colleague fetch me home that day. If not, I think I will take cab. As soon as I reached home, I vomit...yes, I vomit..and the fever came.. I had a cup of warm milk, switched the air con to low 27 celcius, took 2 panadols ..finally slept at 630pm...

Day 6,

I woke up at 930am.. after sweating whole night and getting thru my fever. Finally, I think I'm alright. But still have to see doctor as run out of panadol, just in case the fever comes by again. 945am, I go out to the bus stop, waited about 15 mins still no bus arrive. Sky gets dark, and the rain pours..lightly...and turns heavily.. I decide to go back home and see doctor later...

Make myself scallop porridge..mixed with bovril and lettuce. Quiet plain and nice. Sick ppl with no appetite like me, plain is the most suitable. Do some housework - laundry, dishes, and etc. Evening I take a nap again until my fren calls out for dinner.

We had soup restaurant at AMK Hub. This is the first time I drop by. It is very tasty compares to Dian Xiao Er... Outside Q gettings longer and longer so after we finish the meals, we moved our butts for a walk at AMK Hub. I bought a strawberry swissroll and honey red bean cake for tomorrow breakfast at the office I guess. Yeah, this saturday is my turn to work.

Also, I shop for some grocceries item in NTUC before headed home. Stock up some for this weekend at home. Some instant drink -Horlicks Cereal, mayo, ice cream, and etc.... try Mr. Bean Carrot Soya Milk... so so only and i find the taste quite weird like rubberband, manage to drink half of it..and stop as the taste getting stronger... Maybe it blend with rubberband..haha.. hopefully not...

And Lastly, all the things I've done these few days. I hope you are by my side... I need you so much...

PS I MISS YOU, CHARLES LAI CHEE HOU!

No comments: