Monday, June 16, 2008

Missing You Days #9

I'm smiling,
the morning i woke up where I almost hit the wall (should say BanG the wall)
when I turn around my body to off the alarm (it's so loud)

I'm smiling,
the second time I got a seat at mrt during the journey to my workplace.

I'm smiling,
when I got myself sending something Red at the post to someone.

I'm smiling,
when the price of the postage hits sgd37.70 which is many times higher than the value of the thing that I want to post.

I'm smiling,
by the time I reach Swiss on Friday, I think the Red isn't reach yet. =)

I'm smiling,
it's finally the time for me to shop for jeans.

I'm smiling,
the jeans that I wanted to buy..the size is still right there for me..

I'm smiling,
had my dinner at subway..ordered Oven Roasted Chicken Breast - lovely and mine fav'

I'm smiling,
never thought that I could finish the meal with all the "onions"..funny (usually I give all the super strong smell to him)

I'm smiling,
reminds me the past that I used to had lunch here with him before headed to work hotel afternoon shift.. how time ticks tocks ticks tocks in a flash without waiting

I'm smiling,
when I nearly got home reminds me those steps that I walk now, someone going to walk with me again.

I'm smiling,
because I blog frequently and hope he will see it one day (no internet connection over there)

I'm smiling,
soon he will be back and iron my working clothes for me..haha have to stop here now..
the iron got overheated soon...

I'm smiling all over and over again.

PS I'M SMILING ALL BECAUSE OF YOU...

No comments: