Saturday, June 14, 2008

Missing You Days #7

The days without you are sorrow
Everytime I take my steps out, the only shadow of me...
I chose to walk fast to reach the destination
and played music with the Ipod...

As the destination is still far ahead
my mind starts searching the shade of you beside me...
Holding me so strong, never let me fall down

I chose to have petite meal day after day
cause I hope to have with you...
All because I wish every meal is with you

Today, it's been 24 hours since the last flash
we heard each other voices...
And I miss the your voices right now
I wish I could hear once again
before I drop to bed...
But I know it wont be real...

Somehow I think I'm kind of fragile heart
pouring out my tears instinctively
when I'm thinking of you...
Wondering where you are
Now and then, there isn't an answer

I wish I could be strong
but love plays every little emotions
in my heart and my soul...
That's what the LOVE is all about

I'm trying to reach you
but yet you are so distant...
To think of all the nights
I've cried myself to sleep...

You really have to know
how much you mean to me...
I'm missing you badly
please come back to me...

PS I LOVE YOU

No comments: