Sunday, June 15, 2008

Missing You Days #8

630am...wow!!
it's still early to get up from bed...
tried to sleep a little while more but i couldn't.
search my hp where i put it besides me
where he used to sleep..on the left of the bed

Yes Got it...glance thru his sweet sms
stil couldnt sleep and start missing him
It's the 8 days...8 days he left
I'm still crazily missing him..
was weak last night maybe
couldnt hear his voices as he went to Zermatt

And today he will be on his way back to Geneva
still we wont have a chance for sweet talk
Alright manage to get back to sleep at 715am
During my sleeping mode
I heard of something..some sort of music, Rhythm ??
from outside or I'm dreaming?

Yes...it's the wedding song played
Who's wedding? where? Am I dreaming?
I couldnt open my eyes still
i'm falling into deep sleep
but the song was played somewhere..
A wild guess, it might be someone's wedding down below
but it follows by those brothers cars' hon! hon! Hon!

I wondered could it be my dream
or there's a real wedding downstairs, so early??
finally, i woke up ay 9.15am
just after my house mate suddenly open the her door
so loudly.. Bang! guessed her nature's call coming

First thing pop into my mind
should i go gym? should i go shopping?
I have appointment 1pm for facial
No hesitation, I pop into my shower
drink some milky anlene and go shopping..

10.15 and there's alot of ppl crowd inside the mrt
where they go? it's still early..
never wonder ppl wake up so early
rushing for Gss? rushing to work?

11 am - reached City Hall..just like Hong Kong (busy city)
need to queue for escalator up.. phew..
more than 100 of ppls
walking towards to Marina Square and
that's where I start my shopping for pants.

Mng, Zara, Levis, Esprit...
tried alot but lastly didn't get one.
Might get it tomolo after thinkin tough.. =)
time past fast and it's 1235pm..
rush to Han's restaurant, filled myself with fried rice and tea

rush rush rush rush for facial at raffles place
have told the gal that I will be late 15 mins..
never wonder she shows her black face
like looking at her watch and told her manager "She's LATE"
what kind of attitude..I admit I'm late
and have told you guys..

dont bother..anyway my facial done at 330pm
And I know this time they will start blabbering again
not my facial package as I already make full payment.
It's my lovely one as his package already fully utilized
they even force me to pay for bf package like
"Come'on dont be so stingy. Just pay for your bf" (sarcastic and rude)
I'm not stingy, just I dont like the Attitude!
never think, never bother, never agree
NO all the way... yes I got out!
dont like to deal with tat girl..

Make all my way home
5pm I'm out again for a haircut
feel lighter as the stylist cuts alot
i'm doubt he cuts all my curly curly fries.. (blink..blink..)
aneways, hair will grows as time pass =)
will get my hair done in aug again
Perm Perm..Perm Perm I love curly fries!!

4 more days to go. then I will be flying with SIA - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments: