Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Missing You Days #10

And here it goes, today is totally 10days we haven't seen each other... Do you miss me? Do you miss me? Do you? do You?

Nothing much special today. I went to plaza singapura for lunch alone today as my colleague on mc. Had little dim sum dishes, like char siew pau, red bean pau, prawn dumpling (har gao) my fav, prawn H.K chee cheong fun. That's all my lunch and it costs $6.70 expensive! How can i survive if everyday i eat like this way... been eating good food to entertain myself this week.. i feel my appetite is coming back.. =) maybe im gonna meet you soon. that's why.. This is called Love Power...muahahaha crazy me..!

After lunch, headed for shopping - bought some hair conditioner and hair wax to bring over there. Drop by a shop namely cotton on.. it that really "ON"? my first impression last time was tryin the shorts which selling 2 for $30. erm good deal...varieties of colors. Due to cutting, I tried and not suits me at all. And wat about today? It's really ON and I got myself for the first time a yellow plain shirt $2 only...believe it .. i repeat again it's $2. and one light blue cardigan $7.50. I try both and it's pretty fit yet sweet, simple, and nice. These few days, I keep shopping for long sleeve shirt/cardigans, just prepare for the weather over there...just in case it might be cold at night.

Packing day for tomolo night...excited...!!!

To my sweetheart,

I LOVE YOU....!!!


To my buddies that always in my mind,

sIm - hope you will come to singapore soon..!!!
putt - please start blogging so I get to know your story...!!!
HC - I never heard from you..been quite awhile...
wai kuan - I like congee too..so sweet you have congee, pancake from your baby..! envy envy
alexis - congrats that you quit...hurray... tell me when you going to dubai..!!!
rose - pls let me know when only you be free to have a chat wit me before I go over to swiss (alex, pass this msg to rose if you see this)
seng mun - hope u can attend my wedding in nov... maybe there's miracle! hehe
others - I miss you all....!!!

No comments: