Saturday, August 14, 2010

100 posts today!

what I wanna blog today?
few days back I had a big surprise from my naughty hubby
on 12th August this happened...
we were watching HK drama on the bed
and suddenly I told my hubby


Me: today is so so so bored

Hubby: bored ah...? you put your hand under your pillow

Me: why worr....

Hubby: (wicked smile)


then he grabbed my hand and put under my pillow
i found out there was something hidden...
a soft cloth cover with an item
then i pulled out, it was a LV cloth cover
first thought is he played with my LV cloth cover which was kept in my wardrobe
but it was not, i touched the item, the shape was different
and it was a huge surprise from him again!


dahhhh dahhhh....



that's the 100th posts for today!

Thanks alot Hubby for making up my boring day. I love you so much...

No comments: