Monday, August 16, 2010

Geneva again!

Sadly, I'm not travelling this time round.
I'm hoping so badly to tag along with my hubby
for his business trip from 28th Aug till 7th Sept
Lack of vitamin "M"; i cant follow to Geneva
It will costs $3000 just for the flight only = RM7000
at which my mummy said I can use this amount to spend in KL happily
True enough that I could opt to stay in any Midvalley hotels and non stop shopping
enjoy spa, food, massage, clothes and etc...

but then of course, who will waste this amount of money as an opportunity cost
I have been to Geneva last time in 2008
so it will not be a damn waste if I dont follow this time
Just that I will be missing my hubby so much again
And I will be alone in KL too, nope nope I still have my loving family with me
Dont you worry me and I will be worry and missing you more...

I will be back to KL on 25th August so early flight...
reach KL still can have my breakfast
guess I will be in KL till 20th Sept almost a month.
wow I cant imagine what I will be doing there...
hope to meet up with all my dearie frens and buddies.
1 wedding tea ceremony to attend plus 2 weddings dinner
12/18/19 Sept auspicious day ma?

Yeah! Later my bro in law treats us for Japanese Buffet
empty up my stomach today; eat little
and start munching all the sashimi later!!!
getting prepare first...tata!

No comments: