Monday, August 23, 2010

rainy days spoilt my plan

initially wanted to go out today
to MPH buy New York City travel guide,
to Suntec City buy straightener for my cousin sis,
to Daiso to buy clothes compressor... Im not too sure how to call that item..
the plastic bag then got vacuumed, from 5 clothes compressed become 1...
I think I wanna try that because my hubby's luggage is super big
loads with all my 22 days clothing for NYC
I'm not sure what's the weather will be like
so I bring what my hubby can bring... hehe

Rainy day today make me hardly move my ass to go out
then whole day I've been surfing nets
for travel insurance, credit cards, air tickets, hotel, and etc.
my hubby told me his trip has been confirmed
from 29th to 8th sept in Geneva
and from 8th sept till 1st Oct in NYC, this is the time where I join him :)) super excited!!!
I have not step into USA before...

finally the chance has arrive, thanks hubby for travel so much
I've booked my flight from SG-JFK transit in Dubai with Emirates!
also return JFK-SG transit in Frankfurt with SQ!
how wonderful it will be to travel around
to explore the beauty of New York City...

we plan to drop by Niagara Falls in one of the weekend
need to do more research on it from net
and till I buy the tourist guide book
then I will explore more where to go in NYC...

sadly, I will have to shorten my trip in KL
This wed, we will be flying back and thought I will stay in KL till 20th Sept
until my bro in law and my cousin sis's wedding are over...
but sadly again, we cant attend both...
timing is not right again.
so I will need to fly back on 7th Sept to Sg then...

continued again...

No comments: