Monday, August 2, 2010

Threadless - Graphic Tees in Chicago

hiding at home doesnt mean will not spend any single cents
and so my pocket spoilt by Threadless Graphic Tees
I've ordered 7 items and costs me US$53 dollars
Have always been wanted sometimes back to try their Tees
and today with the special promotion
"Ship Anywhere for FREE"
Without hesitation, I placed an online order with them
go grab if you're interested: www.threadless.com

By 1-3 weeks, I should be getting the new pieces 7 Tees.
Cute and colorful designs chose.
Hope the quality of the shirt is good and comfortable.

Later, I will go out somewhere to get my US Visa photo done.
I hate to take those photo, true enough is ugly all the time
the last time I took this kind of passport photo,
I've spent and taken at a few shops, not nice at all...
This time round, just take it.. no mattter ugly or pretty
wont go for few rounds more...

US Visa Interview appointment has been scheduled tomolo at US Embassy
early morning as 7.45am, gotta wake up around 5.30am
tiring one but I think it's worth it...
looking forward to US soon...

No comments: