Sunday, August 22, 2010

B.O.R.E.D

woke up at 10am and don really have the chance to talk to my hubby
before he's out for his class started at 9am.
blurred and stucked in the room for whole day
surfing net while waiting him to be back
another 30mins to go...
His class till 6pm.. like office hour 9-6pm!!!
that's crazy but I will tolerate and support him.

Yeah, the dustbin full with worms
when I brush my teeth this morning
I felt something's crawling up to my leg
see properly... it's worms!!! and many!!!
disgusting and scary....
told my bro in law to settle it :)
Yucksssss...

remind me the last time I bought a dozen of eggs
then few days only, lots of worms crawling and so smelly
at that time, I throwed it to the dustbin.
This time round, I dont dare to do it.. because it's too many....

Next wed, I balik kampung lorrr...
very fast and I'm back to KL again...
What to do? as usual makan, jalan, shopping!
guess I will be in KL till 7th Sept...
my hubby till 28th Sept only, then he fly back to Sg to catch a flight to Geneva
how I wish so much I can go along...

sob sob sob....

No comments: