Tuesday, August 10, 2010

funny stuffs will fall to me

friday is the day of US visa collection
my hubby and I reached there on the dot 2.30pm
it has been a long long Q under the hot tent.
then my hubby infront of me got his passport with Visa
and myself happily waiting for the lady to find my passport
said, "Yours not ready, I send you up for collection"

alright, sounds ok still but need to Q again for security check
to go into the US embassy, wait and wait
a bunch of ppl patiently seated and wait for their passport
lastly, a lady told us that their system was down and pls come back on next Tues to collect
everyone was so miserablely left the room, so am I.

my hubby got his visa so smoothly but I'm not
so I went yesterday; Tues to collect my Visa alone
Luckily, I was in the first row because I reached early as 2pm
successfully collected my visa and left...

Now, im waiting to go to US anytime
but might be a bad news is my hubby not going to US
maybe Geneva again, should I follow?
I've been there in 2008
hopefully I can go 2 places of course...

meanwhile, excited to go back KL in coming weeks...

No comments: