Friday, August 20, 2010

health screening isn't it scary?

Well, I did my first truly health screening yesterday

all the while I did was pre-employment or pre-PR/work permit
since i'm free right now and we thought to have health screening
we are started to age well... haha 26 going to be 30
health is the most important thing to sustain a healthy living

in July, my hubby did his health screening
anyway, his was very basic and simple
blood/stool/urine test to check cholesterol,colon cancer,BMI,liver and etc only at $98dollars
but mine was far more complicated and exp! about $458!
includes 6 cancer tests,rubella,pap smear,pelvic ultrasound and all basic covered

Health screening done at Gleneagles hospital located at Orchard
Appointment at 10am; done around 10.45am
Fast and efficient..
Did pap smear and pelvic ultrasound for the first time
and the feeling was very weird!
wondering who invented those tests to be taken like this way
no other ways...???

the day before health screening, luckily I met up with Fumie for lunch
she did before and told me the whole procedures
it's yuckss... go goggle and find it out
Gals, you will have to experience it anyway
be prepare better than to be blur.

so gladly that I did not scream during the blood test!
I'm very afraid of injections or blood test
I had a very mixed feelings two days before the screening day
like wanna vomit those kinds, too nervous and I'll become like this
same to my brother... haha
guess this is inherit by genes!

Here's a photo of me taken with the plaster (blood test area)

No comments: