Saturday, September 4, 2010

2 more days to go...

Yeah, 2 more days to go..
I will be flying back to Singapore then to NYC
heard from my hubby who is in Geneva now that he might needs to extend 3 days stay
how sad to hear the changes everytime
Then i will be alone in NYC first for few days
but luckily one of his lady colleague will be arrive on schedule, no extension
being told by hubby, i might need to stay with her first and she doesnt mind
thanks for such arrangement, if not i guess i need to look for hotels around the area.
Excited of course!

I had 3 karaoke sessions this time in KL and Genting
surprisingly some sessions we sang 1-1.5 hours more
no one chase us out then we continued sang
No movie for this time round
guess the movies now, cant catch up interest to watch and no partner to watch with
so far I met up with Alex, Rose, and Putty these few days
had a great chat with them too
Glad that we catched up again and wonder when will be the next

Time passed really fast
I thought I could spend more time in KL
but now only left 2 days and i'm going to airport again
need to pack my luggage again and make sure everything well prepared
I can see you soon lo...!
and receive all the gifts you bought for me in Geneva...
hahaha thanks lovely hubby!

No comments: