Friday, September 24, 2010

Looking for some places but couldn't locate

Yeah, we had a great plan at night
to go to Takashimaya New York and Tiffany & co.
went to 53th St 5th Ave, lots shop seen there but not the both
we walked around, passed thru Rockefeller Centre, some churches, H&M, Cartier, LV, Apple, Sony and etc
but couldn't locate the both store in 1 hour.
I'm little dumb knowing that we would go there
but didnt jote down the exact address
with the thought that it will be easily seen...
my thought was wrong then we went back to Juniors
and have some dinner, the back to Studio...

I wanna get something from Tiffany & Co
I want, I hope, I'm tempted but
It's rather expensive and making me think and think again..
no fate yesterday guessed it meant don't buy better :(

Today stay at Apt have a good shower
and rest only as my hubby told me the trip extended!
Yeah, so good to hear that because I dont want to leave here
I love this place so much, a blissful place for me to relax...

Our weekend plan will still continue...
that's the New York City Pass~!
gonna explore Museums, Parks and Liberty!

No comments: