Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Relaxing weekdays

lost count of days and cant really remember what I've done
as far as I know, I did shopping at GAP and Hard Rock NY
glad that I bought good bargains from the store
and I bought 5 tickets of the Lion King musical show at the Minskoff Theatre
cant wait to catch it tomorrow...
the tickets were very expensive US$72.50 per person, but I guess it's worth it to watch...
more about it after I watch the show.

Yesterday went to Chinatown again
looked around for the I Love NY hoodies and T shirts.
might buy at there because the quality are nicer than the streets are selling
I went to Apple Store and Miu Miu too
glad to see Miu Miu bag that I love so much
selling US$1200++ and the other one US$1400++
both I love it and I'm not sure is that cheap compares to SG
for Apple store, the thing I love to see of course Ipad selling from U$499. Cheap or not? I'm not sure too

lots of the stuff need to do some comparison against the price selling in GNC
like skincare, comestics, electronic goods, clothes and others
dropped by at GNC yesterday.. wow it's really 50% discount compares to the price I bought in SG!
need to throw my GNC membership card and start stocking up my supplements here
like Fish Oil selling at US$9.99 only... Melatonin US$4.99... (for grandma).. Vitamin C $7.99
I found something interesting which is Cranberry Extract supplement to avoid UTI
guess I will buy it because I got this bacteria before and it was so suffering.

I'm going to Niagara Fall this weekend.
so glad that my hubby got a complimentary US$500 from Continental Airlines
as a compensation for the delay of his flight from Geneva to New York previously
and we managed to get the air ticket at US$480, there's still a balance US$20 lasts for a year!
hahahaha... There are many outlet shops in Niagara Falls! I cant wait to shop at there!
Any order let me know, but I cant promise that I will get an exactly same model that you're looking for.
but if you don mind, roughly that designs that let me know...

No comments: