Friday, September 10, 2010

From KL to SG then ...

a tiring journey started from 7th sept
with Jetstar, I reached Singapore at around 7.30pm
then gladly that Vinson and Caylene looked for me and accompanied me to have dinner
had a chit chat session till around 10.30pm
proceeded to Emirates counter for checked in, smooth and fast because the counter just opened.
after checked in, bid goodbye to Caylene and Vinson then passed thru the customs.

wondering around at the Changi Airport Terminal 1 from 11pm till 1.15pm
boarded the plane, window seat.
about 1.45am, the flight took off gracely.
it's my first time experienced with Emirates
I could say how wonderful and unforgettable too!
Cant imagine this happens to me again...
guess what.. at around 3am they served supper
and I chose Roast beef! the meal arrived and the roast beef, bread, cheese is cold enough
I ate it without any doubt...

out of sudden, i got sick!
Yes, I really sick and so suffered in the flight
from SG to Dubai took about 7hours 30minutes
my stomach was so upset and wanted to go to washroom all the time.
couldnt had a sleep during this moment
watch movie, listen music?? no i didnt have the mood to do that

wondering why this happened to me again.
I forced myself to be strong and 2 more hours to go...
feeling nausea and wanted to vomit.. bad situation!
my mind kept popping question like
could I continue fly to NYC?
should I stay a night in Dubai hotel? Need Visa for stayover?
could Emirates schedule another flight for me?
will all this costs be covered under travel insurance?

At this point of time, i was so helpless.
thought of sms my hubby but couldn't as well; still on plane
finally, i reached dubai! straight to their washroom and VOMMMIT!!!
so weakly and needed so much someone to help
but all strangers to me, who will help me
tried to be strong and queue in the Emirates First Class transit counter
to request them to change for my seating for next flight
which I chose window seat earlier on
luckily, the rearranged me a seat which was near washroom and with lots of legroom!
then I sought help from them to arrange a doctor; the lady advised me if I want to arrange, it will take some time for doc to come. then, she directed me to Pharmacy which after the security screening




I knew what medicine I want, Nausea, Diarhorea, Stomach Pain
so careless that I didnt bring with me at all
it's with my hubby's luggage... alright, costs me UAE$ 44.50!
then I ate the medicine, felt better after an hour later.

Lastly, I was on the flight to New York!

No comments: