Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Lion King Tonight...

Yeah, another 4 more hours we will attend the Lion King musical show in Minskoff Theatre
it should be a grand theatre I guess :)
enjoying my Ben & Jerry's one pint while waiting the time to pass faster
time past like snail today from morning till now

went to have lunch at Hubby's office
Metlife Building 200 Park Avenue
it was about 15-20mins walk, true enough and I think is quite far
so tiring walking alone and all the tall buildings above me
at first, thought I couldnt locate the building
but lucky enough, I found it.

Went to Canal St, Chinatown again
thought of getting T-shirt and Hoodies
the service is not really good though and didn't get anything from them
it's rather expensive again compared to the last time i saw
abit cheating...

nothing much to update... :)
waiting to go Niagara Falls this weekend!

No comments: